Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sorry Mr Bloggy


Hohooo~ Sorry for not updating my blog for nearly 2 weeks! (Ade ke orang yang kesah?? hahaha.. macam lah ade yang bace kan? =p. But this is MY blog, so what? =p) I was extremely busy and am still busy as I type this. What with dealing with hari raya preparation, woke up early in the morning and ulang-alik from my house in seremban to my grandma's in kajang everyday (for the first 4 days of hari raya), helps my mom preparing dishes for makan-makan time with all family members yang datang, attending all the open house invitations (Our calendar is full with open house invitations up to nextweek! -_-'),
attending the 'makan-makan' at my uncle's and aunt's place, and to top it all off, helping my mom at the kitchen as my family is having guests almost everyday, and sometimes up till midnight! (I am the one who do the house keeping hehehehe and goes here and there at the morning to buy all the stuffs needed as my parents are working and only reach home after office hour). Sounds REALLY tiring right?? hehehe. Yes, it is.

Owh. By the way, I've just bought this
=D



Yayyyy!!

No comments: