Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Another Toy Called Facebook

Yeah, I'm a member of Facebook now! Actually I didn't want to have another social community online as I have Friendster. But I gave up then, as many of my friends way back in primary and secondary school are now more active in Facebook rather than in Friendster or Myspace. And my Mr Sunshine too! Dont want to be ketinggalan zaman, so I decided to create myself an account =)

Here are some conversations that took place few hours ago, which also drove me to have one.

8.20 pm
Me : Hye yang! Tengah buat ape tue?
Mr Sunshine : Facebook! Ayang tengah buat ape?
Me : Huhh!! Tak buat ape2 pown.. Tengah Facebook ngan sape?
Mr Sunshine : Akmal, kat group smkd nie.. Hahaha!
Me : Haihhh~ ok...
Mr Sunshine : Okeng..
Me : T_T * sob..sob...


10.30 pm
Me : Hye! Tengah buat ape?
Mr Sunshine : Facebook lagi. hehehehe..
Me : Owh ok... Saje je tanye..
Mr Sunshine : Owh okai~
Me: =_=


12.10 am
Me : Hello yang. Boring lah... Kat mane tue?
Mr Sunshine : Kat rumah lah.. depan pc... Boring ke? Jom kite cakap phone. *laughing*
Me : Kenape gelak?
Mr Sunshine: Pian taruk gamba saye kat Facebook. Caption gamba tue kelaka.
Me : Facebook lagii!! haihhh~
Mr Sunshine : Hahaha! Ok lar tue... At least awak tau the latest update tentang Facebook saye.
Me : T_T



Ok. Cool. Cool. I am also a member of Facebook now. heeheeheee=p

2 comments:

AdiBaNakAjaiB said...

no i didnt playin on Facebook from 8 to 12..
i do went out for a while..
u make me look bad in here honey..
zzzzzz

::hanna:: said...

hahaha...
no lah. u are not bad. it is just that i should have a Facebook account and not to be so ketinggalan zaman. hehehe..=)